Known bugs, limitations and incompatibilities
- some newer CPUs cannot be detected because we haven't any
information about these
- possible false results returned for mainboard manufacture and chipset
- some ATI cards can be detected to have only 16 Mb video memory
When problems occur running Quick.exe, try following steps:
1. Run again Quick.exe in 'trace mode' (quick /t) in the same
environment that caused problem.Press 'F2' key to each screen in
order to create a partially report file.
2. Create collect file ( quick /c)
3. Send us trace, report and collect files with a brief description
4. Make reports about your hardware using another programs, if you
Put this files together into a single master archive and send as an
Copyright and License Agreement:
The user of this software recognizes and accepts that this program
and all rights thereto are protected by copyright and other rights of
possession. The user gains none of these rights for himself through
purchase or use of the program, but only the right to useage of the
program not exclusive to himself.
The program, parts of the program or the documentation thereof may
not be copied, except for the purpose of a back up copy for
safekeeping. The purchaser may use a single purchased copy only for
his own purposes, and only on one computer at one time. It may be
neither passed freely nor sold to third persons.
Neither the program nor its documentation may be altered in any way,
extended, changed for use on other systems, or translated into other
languages without express written permission from the author.
By using this program, the user accepts these conditions of license